Your family will rave about this crockpot chicken dish, even your pickiest of eaters! Tender and flavorful chicken breasts, along with carrots and potatoes, seasoned with nothing more than an Italian dressing makes this meal a perfect weekday choice!
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- CROCKPOT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP
- SLOW COOKER CHILI MAC
- Creamy Bacon Mushroom Thyme Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup
- Ham and Potato Corn Chowder
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 each onion, medium, sliced
- 1 bag small carrots
- 8-10 each small red Potatoes, quartered
- 1 bottle Italian Salad Dressing, 16 ounces
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!