Your family will rave about this crockpot chicken dish, even your pickiest of eaters! Tender and flavorful chicken breasts, along with carrots and potatoes, seasoned with nothing more than an Italian dressing makes this meal a perfect weekday choice!
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- CROCKPOT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP
- SLOW COOKER CHILI MAC
- Creamy Bacon Mushroom Thyme Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup
- Ham and Potato Corn Chowder
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 each onion, medium, sliced
- 1 bag small carrots
- 8-10 each small red Potatoes, quartered
- 1 bottle Italian Salad Dressing, 16 ounces
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!