- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Line the bottom of your crockpot with the onion slices,
2 ) Next layer in the carrots
3 ) Then the potatoes
4 ) You may choose to brown your chicken in a skillet before adding to a slow cooker however this is completely optional. Add chicken to the slow cooker on top of the vegetables.
5 ) Pour the entire bottle of salad dressing over the chicken and vegetable layers
Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours until the juices in the chicken run clear and the internal temperature is at least 165 F.
6 ) Remove Chicken and plate a chicken breast with carrots and potatoes as sides! You may read below for other ways to serve this amazing and easy chicken dish!
- MORE RECIPES:
- SLOW COOKER CHILI MAC
- Creamy Bacon Mushroom Thyme Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup
NOTES: Serving Options: Serve the chicken as is or over rice, egg noodles or cauliflower rice! Use dressing in the slow cooker to drizzle over top! Carrots, onions, and potatoes are the perfect sides making this dish a wonderful one-pot weeknight dinner idea!
- Here are a few products that I LOVE TO RECOMMEND YOU:
- >>Staub Cast Iron Skillet
- >>Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
- >>20pc Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Tool Set
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 824mg | Potassium: 895mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg