Crockpot Chicken Tortellini Soup – This is the easiest chicken noodle soup you will ever make, and it’s one of the best! It’s loaded with carrots, celery, Italian spices, seasonings, and three-cheese tortellini! A fall and winter staple.
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- SLOW COOKER CHILI MAC
- Creamy Bacon Mushroom Thyme Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup
- 3 medium carrots peeled and finely diced
- 3 celery stalks finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 2 cups shredded chicken note 1
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 ounces three-cheese tortellini note 2
- fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!