This slow cooker chili mac is one of those meals I use quite often these days. It’s a hearty dinner that combines chili and macaroni right in your slow cooker!
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup
- Ham and Potato Corn Chowder
- APPLE PIE BOMBS A LA MODE RECIPE
- VANILLA BUTTERMILK POUND CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- HOMEMADE CHICAGO STYLE DEEP DISH PIZZA
- 1 pound very lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (30 oz) can chili beans in chili sauce or 2 (15-16 oz) cans chili beans in chili sauce
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz elbow macaroni, uncooked
- Desired toppings: cheddar,sour cream, green onions, corn chips….
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!