This slow cooker honey garlic chicken and veggies is the easiest one-pot recipe ever. Simply throw everything in and that’s it! No cooking, no sauteeing, but it’s housing a lot of flavors. This is one of my favorite recipes to make when I want something very standout, but don’t have so much time.
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- MORE RECIPES TO MAKE:
- HOMEMADE CARAMEL FROSTING RECIPE
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Gravy Recipe
- SLOW COOKER ROTISSERIE CHICKEN
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and pepper.
2 ) Place chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots, and soy sauce mixture into a 6-qt slow cooker.
3 ) Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, basting every hour. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
4 ) OPTIONAL: Preheat oven to broil. Place chicken thighs onto a baking sheet, skin side up, and broil until crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
5 ) Serve chicken immediately with potatoes, carrots and green beans, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- More recipes:
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Grits
- Pumpkin Cream Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream