These Caramel Pecan Dream Bars take approximately five minutes to get into the oven and they rely mostly on kitchen shortcuts that are easy to keep in your pantry so they’re the type of dessert that’s easy to whip up on a moment’s notice. It’s hard not to fall in love with a dessert bar that’s sticky, sweet, and full of toffee flavor so it’s easy to see why Emily took the time to commit this one to paper. And I’m sure glad she did.
- Here are a few products that I LOVE TO RECOMMEND YOU:
- >>Staub Cast Iron Skillet
- >>Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
- >>20pc Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Tool Set
FOR THE CRUST:
1 box of yellow cake mix
1/3 cup soft margarine
FOR THE FILLING:
1 (14 oz) can sweeten condensed milk
1 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup bits o’ brickle baking chips
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- BEST GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE
- INSTANT POT 3 CHEESE MACARONI AND CHEESE
- CROCK-POT CANDY – CHRISTMAS CANDY
- STRAWBERRY SWEET ROLLS WITH LEMON CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
1 ) Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
2 ) Mix together the cake mix, margarine, and egg and press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3 ) Pour filling ingredients (sweetened condensed milk, pecans, bits o’ brickle) over the base and bake 25-30 minutes.
4 ) Let cool before cutting. Enjoy!