I think baking crab legs is the easiest way to prepare them! for this recipe you can use king crab legs or Dungeness Crab legs.
- 1 lb (453.59g) king crab legs
- 4 tablespoons (56g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tablespoon garlic)
- 1-2 teaspoons (4g-8g) Creole seasoning
- ½ tablespoon (7.5ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (3g) chopped chives or parsley
- lemon wedges to serve
- See More…
- How To Make The Best Kentucky Biscuits
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Flourless Chocolate Cake Roll
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Trifle
1 ) Preheat the oven to 375 F.When ready to cook, cut the crab legs into half so the flesh of the crab is visible. Skip the knife and use kitchen shears or scissors to do so.
2 ) Place crab legs in an oven-safe pan or on a baking sheet. Add butter, garlic, and Creole seasoning to a small bowl.
3 ) Microwave for about a minute. Remove and add lemon juice. Mix well. Brush crab with butter mixture all over the crab legs – reserve any excess for serving.
4 ) Place the crab legs in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes, or until the crab legs are heated through.