Beef tips and gravy also know as stewed beef, is one of the easiest recipes you can make. Usually it comes together with rise, but you can add on some vegetables if you want to. like boiled cabbage, glazed carrots or green bean, boiled and smashed potatoes or egg noodles – a satisfying, filling meal the whole family will love. Simple to make comfort food that’s easy to adapt to your taste!
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli And Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- Best Espresso Machines in 2019
- Crab And Cream Cheese Filled Crescent Rolls
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 14-oz. can beef broth
- 1 envelope beefy onion soup mix (such as Lipton)
- 1 cup water, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
GO TO THE NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS!