- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Preheat oven to 400º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
2 ) Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and sauté spinach until just wilted. Remove from heat.
3 ) For the sauce: lower heat to medium and add butter to skillet. Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently so it doesn’t burn.
4 ) Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute, or until roux is thick and golden brown, then slowly whisk in chicken broth until incorporated.
5 ) Stir in parmesan cheese and half-and-half, and cook for another 3-5 minutes, or until thickened, then stir in thyme, basil and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
6 ) Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning and place in baking dish.
7 ) Place chicken thighs skin side up in your greased baking dish, then top with sauteéd spinach and halved potatoes. Top with cream sauce, then place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
8 ) Optional: broil for final 5 minutes, or until the skin is crispy, if not already seared.
Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Here are a few products that I LOVE TO RECOMMEND YOU:
- >>Staub Cast Iron Skillet
- >>Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
- >>20pc Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Tool Set
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- INSTANT POT BEEF AND BROCCOLI
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
Adapted from: Damn Delicious