- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 10 0z caramel chips
- 1/2 teaspoon flake sea salt (optional)
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
- Check out these for more recipes:
1 ) Preheat oven to 350°.
2 ) Add butter and chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl.
3 ) Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring well until melted and smooth.
4 ) Add sugar, eggs and vanilla, stir to combine.
5 ) Add flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, stirring until well combined.
6 ) Stir in walnuts and caramel chips.
7 ) Pour into a lined or greased square 9 x9 baking pan.
8 ) Bake for 30-35 minutes or until center is set.
9 ) Sprinkle with flake sea salt and cool 20 minutes before slicing.
10 ) Store cooled brownies in an airtight container.
- You may be interested in these as well:
- Cheese Cake Easy Recipe | Cheesecake Bites
- how to make a vanilla cake from scratch
- How To Make A New York Cheesecake Recipe With Heavy Cream