This classic strawberry shortcake recipe is so easy to make, and just beyond delicious. And if Give it a try follow simple steps with me. So. let’s get started.
- 1 box of vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup strawberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 24 Sponge fingers
- 220 g (about 1 cup) Whipped cream, chilled
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced and patted dry
- You may also be interested in these as well:
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe
- How To Make Okra Curry Recipe
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE NEXT PAGE!