In this blog post, I’ll show you how to make Old Fashioned skillet Blackberry Cobbler. I am a sucker for delicious cobbler with a sweet biscuit crust. This one is absolutely perfect and every time I make it, people gobble it up. It’s so good!
- You may also be interested in these as well:
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe
- How To Make Okra Curry Recipe
- 1 box of 2 refrigerated pie crusts (I prefer Pillsbury)
- 2 (14-16 oz) bags frozen blackberries
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1⅓ cups sugar (for berries)
- ½ cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar (for crust)
- ½ stick butter, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup water
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!