Today I’m going to show how to make a homemade pizza house in the easiest way. and if you don’t like to spend a lot of time on cooking, I promise this will be so easy and quick. So, let’s get started…
You may be interested in these as well:
- Cheese Cake Easy Recipe | Cheesecake Bites
- how to make a vanilla cake from scratch
- How To Make A New York Cheesecake Recipe With Heavy Cream
- Starting on the pizza sauce, first I’m going to dice up a garlic into tiny pieces get them as small as you can.
- And next: go ahead and dice up some onion into little tiny pieces as well. And make sure get it really small.
- And then add some olive oil into the skillet, and spread it around a little bit.
- Add the onion and garlic, and whenever they’re all nice and hot, go ahead and simmer this until its’s nice and fragrant and onions are nice and tender.
- Now, it’s time to add in the diced You can use plain diced tomatoes. drain them and then I put them in a food processor. you can mouth smooth stuff and you can really use any flavor you want.
- Next, add a little bit of chicken broth, and can just use water. And bring it to a nice little simmer.
- Add in some Italian seasoning lots and some parmesan chees if you have fresh basil too.
- Add in some brown sugar, to level out the acidity of the tomatoes.
- Now, go ahead and stir it up, and simmer it a little more to steam out all that liquid and it’s done.
- And now, let’s move on to our crust, our pizza dough. I have some warm water here I’m gonna throw in a little bits of sugar stir it around and take the yeast packet, shake it like a Polaroid picture go ahead and throw that yeast in that warm water start around a little bit and then wait, and we cross our fingers and we pray that our yeast proofs and it did it got all nice and bubbly and foamy that’s what we want.
- the yeast is ready, go ahead and put this into a larger bowl, then go ahead and add some olive oil, because, pizza dough loves olive oil. throw in a little bit more sugar, and then add in the flour.
- I’ve also sifted some salt into my flour, so go ahead and just add that into that bowl.
- And next: add a little bit of Italian seasoning, some Parmesan cheese into that little crust and mix it up really good into a nice dough begins to form and it will look great.
- go ahead and dump this out onto a lightly floured surface, and add a little bit of oil to my pan. But what I discover is that if you keep your hands greased with all of all this dough pretty much just melts and it just kind of just it becomes really friendly and it’s easy to work with. Make sure you keep your hands greased up, and the dough is like a dream to work with.
- Go ahead and press it out until your pan limit, and cover it up with some plastic wrap and put it in a warm location about 30 minutes. Do that just to get a thicker crust.
Now, you need to prepare your toppings:
I got some truck pepperoni
some green bell peppers
some grated cheese.
prepare the green bell peppers, go ahead put this piece to the other. And go ahead and spread out the sauce onto your flatted dough. spread it out as much as you like. and lots of cheese got to have lots of cheese, and add your black olives you can put whatever you want on your pizza and bake it for 25-12 minutes and enjoy pizza house…!
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES: