chicken pressure cooker recipe. Is one of my new favorite things to cook in my instant pot is whole chicken! The Instant Pot takes cooking chicken to a whole new level!
This easy pressure cooker recipe yields perfectly cooked, juicy chicken, along with a flavorful broth, that can be served over rice or used in any number of other chicken dishes—such as soups, pastas, casseroles, salads, and more. You can use a traditional pressure cooker here, but this is also a great recipe for the Instant Pot if that’s your cooker of choice.
Typically, cooking a whole chicken in the oven can take close to an hour, but using the pressure cooker, you have a whole bird’s worth of succulent chicken in 40 minutes. This largely hands-off method for chicken is a great meal prep move to make on Sunday to give yourself a healthy supply of lean proteinto use in meals throughout the week.
- More Recipes:
- Recipe For Japanese Pancakes
- Easy Recipe For Banana Pancakes
- Shepherd’s Pie With Ground Beef
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1 (4-lb.) whole fryer chicken
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!