Motorola Moto 360 sport the most stylish fitness smart watch online The Motorola Moto 360 Sport, dived to the market with all the necessary tools, to present itself, as the most stylish fitness smart watch online that a High class, or middle, or even average consumer should consider if they want to buy a perfect smart watch. with it highly finished design, and premium made in material, the Moto 360 Sport made specifically for men or women, it’s easy to find the color, size, and style that fits you best. Because you deserve choice when it comes to what you wear on your wrist.
but as always, and like any product around there in the market, this time-piece has also a little weak
it’s not easy as it looks for ordinary users, a powerful battery means, making the users’ security in danger. They can double, or treble the capacity of the battery life, and make it stay longer, but it’s highly risky for you as user.
thanks to its stable connectivity the Motorola Moto 360 sport allow you to stay connected and up to date with your phone by bringing you the notifications; messages, news, weather, and all what you need without constantly having to check your phone. the watch has a GPS built-in which allow you to Track your distance and pace right on your wrist.
- Meet your new workout partner.
- Get everything you need for your run—without the need for your phone.
- Track your performance with built-in GPS and stay fit with an incredibly accurate heart rate monitor.
- After your workout, read your Gmail, check the latest traffic, and receive Facebook updates, all thanks to the power of Android Wear.
- Moto 360 Sport. Choose the watch that’s in step with you.
finally the Motorola Moto 360 sport considering its name it’s addressed to active people, but it has some big issues in that side, and the problem is, there is no way you can do multi-sport tracking on the watch. Something that is so strange and unpractical. an additional sad fact about Moto 360 is the heart-rate sensor is somewhat unreliable.
- Comfort-ability wearing.
- practical design, simple and have a good look.
- Screen tech with a hybrid display for an easy reading in, out door.
- No multi-sport tracking
- Heartrate monitor is not reliable
If you are still looking for something that is minimal, and does not cost much, and gets you the job done, then this Moto 360 is still one of the best in the market that you can buy. Sure, there are issues like I’ve mentioned above, but don’t expect a smartwatch without issues, you can’t found it on the market.