This Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff recipe takes just minutes to throw in the slow cooker! It is so creamy and delicious and will become an instant family favorite!
- Check out more recipes like this:
- Snickerdoodle Bread is Pure Heaven
- Red Lobster’s Cheese Biscuit
- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Lemon Cake with Lemon Filling and Lemon Butter Frosting
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 8-ounce sliced mushrooms
- 1 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 10 1/2 ounce cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope 1 1/4 ounce dry onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- 1 pound large egg noodles for serving
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- Shepherd’s Pie With Ground Beef
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!