HOW TO MAKE THE OLD FASHIONED CREAMY RICE PUDDING: This is the epitome of a comforting stick-to-your-ribs homey old-fashioned dessert just sweet, and starchy enough. it’s just very easy for all your senses to understand. If you cook it as much as I cook mine, it’s all gonna be very soft and tender but it’s still identifiable as grains of rice, and it’s all being sort of held together by this beautiful sticky creamy sauce and I’m Sure You’ll be 100% happy with how that came out.
- You may also be interested in these:
- SLOW COOKER LENTIL SOUP
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- HOMEMADE CARAMEL FROSTING RECIPE
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) I use minute rice precook it for about 10 minutes to get the extra starch out drain it good.
2 ) Add a lot of raisins and cinnamon.
3 ) Add milk to cover a little over the rice.
4 ) Bake it at 350 till it’s thick, make sure you stir it all up. I do put a cover on it.