Low Carb Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe is packed with flavor from crispy bacon, Italian Sausage, spinach, and tender cauliflower all in a rich, creamy broth.
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
- 1 lb mild Italian Sausage
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 32 oz Beef bone broth (or beef broth)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, diced
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups fresh spinach (5 oz package), or kale
- salt and pepper, optional
- crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- shredded parmesan cheese for garnish, optional
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
1 ) Using a large soup pot (like this dutch oven), brown your sausage and bacon together. Cut your bacon into bite-sized pieces to make it easier to cook.
2 ) Once your meat is cooked, add in beef bone broth, onions, garlic, and cauliflower. Cover and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
3 ) Once the cauliflower is softened, add in heavy cream and spinach (or kale). Cook for about 5 minutes, until spinach (or kale) is soft.
4 ) Serve with a spinkle of parmesan cheese and a pinch of salt, pepper, and/or crushed red pepper flakes. ENJOY!
Swap out the cauliflower with turnips instead.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 854 | Total Fat: 61g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat: 34g | Cholesterol: 206mg | Sodium: 972mg | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Protein: 62g |