Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- FOR PASTA:
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces fresh mini mozzarella cheese balls, halved
- 1/2 -1 cup sliced olives
- 1 cup mini pepperonis
- 1/2 cup pepperonicini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- ITALIAN DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder Pinch of red pepper flakes
1 ) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is cooled.
2 ) In a large mixing bowl, make your dressing by whisking together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, sugar, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
3 ) Add cooked pasta in with the Italian dressing. Toss with tomatoes, mozzarella, olives, mini pepperonis, pepperoncini, and onion.
4 ) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving our delicious Italian pasta salad.