How to make Italian Marinated Tomato Salad. It is made of sliced tomatoes that have been marinated in a blend of oil and vinegar, fresh basil, onion, garlic, and seasonings. It is colorful, tasty, and healthy
- You may also be interested in these:
- SLOW COOKER ROTISSERIE CHICKEN
- Crock-Pot Sweet Sloppy Joes Recipe
- Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein
- 4 large leaves fresh basil – finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon diced fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic – crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 Beefsteak tomatoes – sliced ⅓” thick
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons minced Red Onion
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) Slice the tomatoes into slices about ⅓ of an inch thick and arrange on a platter with a rim in a single layer.
2 ) Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, minced red onion, diced basil and parsley, crushed garlic and sea salt to make the marinade.
3 ) Pour the marinade evenly over the tomatoes ensuring that they are all covered in marinade and that the herbs and onion are spread out across the top of the tomatoes.
4 ) Place the platter in the fridge and let sit for at least an hour so that the tomatoes can absorb the marinade.
5 ) Garnish with fresh ground pepper when ready to serve.