This is one of the most flavor and popular cake. It is known as Souffle Cheesecake or Cotton Cheesecake. Cheese and cake lovers should definitely try this recipe! It’s delicious and rich of flavors.
I will direct you to the easiest steps to make This fluffy and moist Japanese Cheesecake now. but before doing that, I would like to give you this little recommendation tip: Do not skip the lemon zest.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- BEST BAKED POTATO WEDGES YOU’LL EVER TASTE
- EASY ROASTED CHICKEN RECIPE
- EASY DELICIOUS ITALIAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE
- IN GRAM:
- 200g cream cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 15g sugar
- 12g cake flour
- 150ml milk
- 30g unsalted butter
- 1/3 lemon zest
- 1/3 lemon juice
- 2 egg white
- 45g sugar
- Jam and a little bit of water
- IN CUPS:
- 7.1 oz Cream cheese
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1/8 Cup of sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (flat) Cake flour
- 2/3 Cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 1/3 Lemon zest
- 1/3 Lemon juice
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/8 Cup sugar
- Jam and a little bit of water
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
- You may be interested in these as well:
- Cheese Cake Easy Recipe | Cheesecake Bites
- how to make a vanilla cake from scratch
- How To Make A New York Cheesecake Recipe With Heavy Cream
Japanese Souffle Cheesecake Direction:
1) In a large bowl, mix the 2 egg yolks with 1/8 Cup of sugar.
2) Add around 1 Tbsp. (flat) of pastry flour, and keep whisking with your hands until it’s well mixed.
3) Pour the 2/3 Cup milk into the mixture, and whip it until you get a nice broken white color.
4) Now, put the whole mixture on the microwave at medium fire, and keep whipping with your hand until you get a nice thicken mixture, then remove it on the fire.
5) Now, it’s time to add the 2 Tbsp. of unsalted butter, while the mixture is still hot. So, you’ll be able to mix it easily.
6) Once you get that nice thick mixture, add 7.1 oz of cream cheese to it and mix them together.
- MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES:
- Easy Dessert Recipe With Few Ingredients
- How to Make A gradient matcha mousse cake
7) And for the flavor, add 1/3 lemon zest and the lemon juice and whip until it’s mixed.
8) Cover it with cellophane wrap, and set it aside.
9) Beat the two egg white, and keep adding the 1/8 Cup of sugar little by little until it’s creamy. After that, mix it with the main mixture and whisk until they’re well mixed.
10) And for the base, you can use the biscuit or a sponge cake, it’s up to you…
11) Now, pour the batter into a non-stick pan. Wrap it with aluminum foil.
12) Put it in a water bath, and bake it in oven preheated to 320 F for 20 minutes, then reduce the oven to 284 F and bake it for another 40 minutes, and raise it to 338 F and bake for 5 minutes.
13) Take it out from the oven, and moisten its top with jam, and slide it back to cool in the oven.
14) Once it’s cool, slide it out and cover it with the cellophane wrap and leave it chill overnight in the refrigerator. And that’s it” Enjoy your Japanese Souffle Cheesecake… 🙂
- OTHER SWEET RECIPES:
- Easy and Healthy Oatmeal Cake Recipe