Juicy, savory, soft, yumminess! This is the best roasted chicken recipe in my opinion. It’s pretty basic and if you wish you can you can play around with the flavoring.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- EASY DELICIOUS ITALIAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE
- EASY CRAWFISH ETOUFFEE SKILLET
- SLOW COOKER HAM AND BEAN SOUP
- SLOW COOKER BACON CHEESEBURGER TATER TOT
- THE BEST SOUTHERN PEACH COBBLER EVER!
- 1 whole free-range or corn fed chicken, broken down into 8 pieces
- (or 8 of your favorite chicken pieces, skin on and bone- in preferable)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Salt and Pepper
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
- Here are a few products that I LOVE TO RECOMMEND YOU:
- >>Staub Cast Iron Skillet
- >>Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
- >>20pc Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Tool Set
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!