New York Cheesecake Recipe With Heavy Cream Direction:
- Crush around 120g of biscuits in big bowl.
- Pour 60g melted butter into the biscuit bowl and slightly mix it with the biscuit.
- Put the melted butter and biscuit mixture into the Springform Pan and set it as the base of the cake.
- Butter the bottom and side of spring form pan, preferably a nonstick one. Wrap the outside with aluminum foil, covering the bottom and extending it all the way up the side.
- In a large bowl, put 400g cream cheese with of 120g granulated sugar and beat it using a hand mixer until it’s well mixed.
- Add 200g of sour cream into it and mix a little bit, and then add 150g heavy cream and mix again.
- Crack two eggs onto the mixture, and continue beating with your hand till you get the same white color in the whole mixture, next: add 2tbsp of corn starch into it and beat, then add 1.5tbsp vanilla extract and beat again.
Next: add ¼ lemon juice onto the whole batter and give it a few more mix.
Pour the batter into the pan, and flatten it on the top.
Now, time for baking…
TIP: before making it in the oven, make sure to put the pan into oven pan with some water into it. As it keeps the heat in the oven moist and helps the cake bake slowly, gently, and evenly. It also helps to ensure that your cake will have a smooth top, with no large cracks.
And then slide them in the oven for 30 minutes at 180C degree, and then reduce the oven to 150 and bake it for another 30 minutes.
And now turn off the oven, and leave the cake in it for one more hour.
After that, take it out and let it cool down and then put it in fridge for 6 hour or more. and you can use the Blueberry juice for more sweet taste and decoration.
60g melted butter.
120g granulated sugar.
200g sour cream.
150ml heavy cream.
2 eggs 2tbsp corn starch.
1.5tbsp vanilla extract.
1/4 lemon juice.
OTHER HOW TO RECIPES FROM US: