Creamy cucumber tomato avocado salad recipe. A hearty salad loaded with sliced cucumber, fresh tomatoes, avocado, and onions tossed in a homemade salad dressing. I’m putting together my very favorite ingredients to make an absolutely delicious salad. It’s definitely a reader favorite. Make this salad once and you’ll make it again and again.
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion
- 3/4 of an avocado
- salt & pepper to taste
- Salad dressing:
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp whole milk
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill chopped
1 ) Halve the cherry tomatoes, slice cucumber and onion. Cut avocado.
2 ) Prepare the dressing by blending all of the ingredients for the dressing. Stir in fresh herbs.
3 ) Gently toss salad and pour dressing over salad. Serve immediately.