These quick hillbilly hot rolls are pillowy soft and light and fluffy. They have a rich buttery smell and flavor. The recipe is very straightforward, and you can make these super-soft rolls with only seven basic ingredients. Another good thing about this recipe is that we can make fresh homemade hot balls in less than two hours.
- More recipes:
- EASY 2 INGREDIENTS LEMON BARS RECIPE
- PEACH COBBLER CINNAMON ROLLS
- WALKING BANANA PUDDING DESSERT
- 1/2 C melted shortening or oil
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 C warm water
- 2 packages dry yeast
- 6 1/2 C all-purpose white flour
- 1 tsp salt
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Lightly grease a large mixing bowl, and dissolve 2 packages of yeast in 2 cups warm water in it.
2 ) Add 2 cups of flour, 1/2 C sugar, and 1 tsp salt. Beat with a mixer for 2 minutes or so.
3 ) Add melted shortening and eggs, and beat again. Slowly add 4 1/2 cups of flour and mix until well mixed. Let it rise in a warm place, and until the dough is doubled in size.
4 ) Punch it down and make it into rolls. Let them rise for about one hour in a warm place.
5 ) Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown in a 350-degree oven. Gently rub tops of your hillbilly hot rolls with butter. Serve warm and enjoy!