You’ll need for this walking banana pudding desserts 12 packs of nilla wafers, a box of vanilla pudding, bananas, whipped cream, and a cherry for this on-the-go treat!
- 12 pack Mini Nilla Wafers (use wafers from two packs to crush for dusting)
- Mini plastic spoons
- 2 tbsp Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Lemon
- 4 oz Cool Whip
- 4–5 Bananas, sliced and then quartered
- 10 Maraschino cherries with stems
- 1 (5.1 oz box) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Using the wafers from two of the snack packs, place in a plastic bag and crush into small pieces for dusting. Set aside.
2 ) Cut the bananas into slices and then quarter them. Mix with a 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice to prevent them from browning (you could skip this step if you are assembling and eating immediately).
3 ) Combine instant vanilla pudding mix with the milk and condensed milk and beat for 2 min. Let sit for 5 min and then stir in cool whip.
4 ) Cut off one end of the nilla wafer packet and dump out the wafers. Put half of them back in the bag, add 2-3 tablespoons of vanilla pudding mix and 2 tablespoons of quartered banana slices on top of that.
5 ) Now repeat the layering with the remaining wafers, more pudding mix, and bananas. Complete all 10 packets.
6 ) Top each with a layer of Reddi-whip, wafer dusting, and lastly a maraschino cherry, and serve immediately or let sit in the fridge overnight.
NOTES: There will be leftover pudding. I put mine in the fridge and snacked on it for the next few days;-)