To make this absolutely delicious version of Seafood Macaroni and Cheese. We’re using shrimp and crab meat, but you could use the seafood of your choice to make this creamy dish. It’s quick and easy to make, and it will bring back lots of great memories of walking in the sand along your favorite beach.
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe
- Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles
- 2 cups of dry Macaroni
- 6 oz. Claw Crab Meat
- 8 oz. Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 8 oz. block Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz. block Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Salt, Black Pepper, to taste
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS!