This Rustic Chicken With Garlic Gravy is a one-pan meal that is delicious served with mashed potatoes, rice or pasta, to make the most of the delicious gravy. To save yourself the chore of separating and peeling all that garlic, look for pre-separated/peeled garlic cloves in the produce section of your grocery store.
- And while you’re here, make sure to check out these as well:
- How To Make Eggplant Involtini Recipe
- The Best Homemade Texas Turtle Sheet Cake!
- Crock-Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil vegetable, canola etc
- 6 pieces skin-on/bone-in chicken thighs (could use any skin-on chicken, such as breasts or drumsticks )
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 20 cloves garlic separated and peeled (2 full heads)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dry white wine anything you would drink
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/4 tsp fresh thyme leaves (or about 3/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
GO TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS!