This Italian air-fryer homemade bread recipe is very soft delicious. Wondering if you can make or bake bread in the air fryer. The answer is yes you can fry bread in the air fryer. Air fry Bread recipes are so simple to make.
- MORE RECIPES:
- FRIED POTATOES ONIONS AND SAUSAGE
- OLD FASHIONED CHILLI RECIPE
- HOW TO MAKE THE OLD FASHIONED CREAMY RICE PUDDING
- 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour 250g
- 1 teaspoon Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Cup Water 200ml ( Lukewarm Temp)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- SOME PRODUCTS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND:
- Over The Range Microwave
- 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker
- Ninja Professional Countertop Blender
Prepare your dough as usual except kneading, because this recipe doesn’t require it so you can skip this step, allow it to rise up or until the dough doubles in size, and follow the instructions below.
1 ) Put your dough on a flat surface, dust it with some flour and shape your bread into small loaves that can fit in your Air-fryer.
2 ) Line your air-fryer container with parchment paper, then slightly put your loaves in and Air fry at 400F or 200C for 15 mins.
3 ) flip your bread upside down, and turn on your Air-fryer again at 400F or 200C for 10mins to brown the under. Total 25mins. air-fry time and temp may vary
4 ) Enjoy.
NOTE: You can always add extra flour if your dough is sticky after first proof whilst folding.