How to cook delicious steak kebabs on the grill with this step-by-step instruction
- 2 lbs good quality steak cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces (I used ribeye)
- 10 small button mushrooms
- 1 large red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium size potatoes cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 5 TBSP minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 2 TBSP chopped parsley
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door
Combine the EVOO, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, chopped parsley, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper flakes and place into a heavy-duty resealable bag then add in your steak and let marinade for 2 hours up to overnight.
In a well-oiled hot pan lightly brown the potatoes on all sides then set aside.
Toss asparagus with salt, pepper, and EVOO then grill for about 3-5 minutes
Bring grill to medium heat and brush with EVOO.
Thread your steak, onion, pepper, and potato alternately onto the skewers
Grill for about 3 minutes on each side for medium-well steak.