Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad is our favorite pasta salad recipe that comes together in about 20 minutes, and the whole family loves it. Hosting a barbecue soon? You’ve found the perfect side salad!
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup tomato pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- 2 cups small dry pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen peas, rinsed in warm water
- 2 cups cooked chicken, about 8 ounces
- 4 ounces cooked crumbled bacon
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
- MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS:
- ITALIAN SHRIMP TORTELLINI SALAD
- EASY SNOWBALL COOKIES
- EASY CAULIFLOWER SALAD
1 ) Cook the pasta according to package directions until it is cooked al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2 ) Add the peas, cooked chicken, bacon, tomato and onion to the pasta.
3 ) In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch seasoning and stir to combine. Add to the pasta.
4 ) Stir everything together until it is all well-coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
RECIPE NOTE: Use whatever type of chicken you have. Grilled chicken breast, rotisserie chicken, or even crispy chicken strips from the freezer section will work here.