Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast will change the way you eat chicken easy! and today I’m making chicken breast stuffed with some fresh asparagus, some mozzarella cheese, basil, and some onion, and we’re going to bake that in the oven and what comes out is a delicious and healthy meal. So let’s get started!
- 5 Skinless boneless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 15 Asparagus stalks end trimmed
- 1 oz Tomatoes chopped up
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Italian seasoning mix
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Sea salt and pepper
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
1 ) Combine Italian seasoning, garlic, powder, paprika, salt, pepper in a zip bag, and place the chicken in and shake to coat.
2 ) Cut each chicken breast lengthwise to create the pockets. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
3 ) Add 3 sprigs of asparagus and a couple of pieces of sun-dried tomatoes to a mozzarella slice, then roll it to hold them inside. Stuff the chicken breasts with it and close the pocket with a toothpick,
4 ) Heat oil in a skillet, and add in the chicken and sear it until nicely golden brown (about 3-5 minutes per side), then bake the chicken in Preheat your oven to 400 F. for 16-20 minutes, or until done. Serve and enjoy!.