The best Oven Baked Tacos Recipe. It’s so amazing. I used ground turkey and diced in some jalapeños. Definitely going to make these again, I love tacos
- Keto Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Bars
- Easy Skillet Cinnamon Rolls
- Caramelized Baked Chicken Wings
- Cheesy One-Pan Sausage Mac Recipe
- Easy Delicious Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef, lean
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 ounces tomato sauce
- 20 1⁄2 ounces refried beans
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 small flour tortillas
- diced tomato
- diced onion
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- You might also be interested in:
- Pumpkin Cream Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- How To Make Italian Chicken Pasta Recipe
1 ) Brown ground beef and drain.
2 ) Add taco seasoning, refried beans and tomato sauce.
3 ) Heat until blended.
4 ) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5 ) Spray a glass 9×13 pan with oil.
6 ) Spoon taco filling into taco shells and stack them side by side in pan.
7 ) When shells are filled, top each with shredded cheese.
8 ) Bake for approximately 15 minutes, watching so they do not brown too much.
9 ) Top with remaining ingredients, if desired.