1 ) In a medium saucepan oven medium-high heat, brown the beef, breaking it up into pieces as it cooks. Once it’s fully cooked, drain the fat and add the pasta sauce. Turn the heat to low and bring to a simmer.
2 ) Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. A large glass dish will also work. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and carefully hollow out the center with a spoon, then place them on the prepared pan.
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
3 ) In a bowl, stir together the ricotta, 2 cups of mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt and pepper. Take a tablespoon or two of this mixture and spread enough of it into the bottom of each hollowed out zucchini. Carefully spoon the meat sauce over the cheese, then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top.
4 ) Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the zucchini is tender when pierced with a knife. Take the foil off the top and broil for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown. Serve with salad or your favorite sides.
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review