This Feta cheese watermelon salad is One of my absolute favorite summer snacks. The combination of sweet watermelon and salty feta was just always what hit the spot for me, and I’ve taken that a notch forward with this new watermelon salad.
This refreshing Watermelon Salad is brimming with sliced sweet watermelon, cucumber, feta cheese, red onions, and mint leaves all tossed in a simple yet unusually good sweet, tangy, and spicy dressing. A mouth-watering summer salad that will impress anybody!
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
- 1/2 watermelon, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1 English (or Hot House) cucumber, cubed (about 2 cupfuls of cubed cucumbers)
- 15 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- For the Honey Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 to 2 tbsp quality extra virgin olive oil (I used Greek Early Harvest)
- pinch of salt
- For the Watermelon Salad
- 15 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, more to your liking
- Onion just a few pieces. It just depends on how much you like it.
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
1 ) In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lime juice, olive oil and pinch of salt. Set aside for a moment.
2 ) In a large bowl or serving platter with sides, combine the watermelon, cucumbers, and fresh herbs.
3 ) Top the watermelon salad with the honey vinaigrette and gently toss to combine. Top with the feta cheese and serve!
Substitute Feta Cheese with Queso Blanco or even Goat Cheese.
If you don’t have red vinegar, Swap it with Apple Cider Vinegar or Balsamic Vinegar.
To make this in advance, make this salad completely the night ahead and store it in the fridge. Or just add the mint and feta cheese on the day of serving.