These Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas look so tasty that you cannot wait to take a bite. they are so addictive that everyone will love them.
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe
- Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- For chimichangas:
- 6 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese ( room temperature)
- 2 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups sliced strawberries
- Vegetable oil-for frying
- For coating:
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sugar
- PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) Beat cream cheese, sour cream, 1 tablespoon sugar and vanilla extract.
2 ) Fold in 3/4 cup of sliced fresh strawberries.
3 ) Divide the mixture evenly between 6 tortillas. Slather the filling in the lower third of each tortilla, fold the two sides of each tortilla toward the center and then roll the tortilla up like a burrito (secure it with toothpicks!).
4 ) Combine 1/3 cup sugar with 1 tablespoon cinnamon in a shallow bowl and set aside.
5 ) Line a large plate with paper towels.
6 ) In about 5-inch deep saucepan place about 2 -2½ inch vegetable oil for frying and heat it over medium-high heat until it reaches 360?F.
7 ) Fry the chimichangas until golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes and flip them as needed (work in batches)
- Make sure to check out these as well.
- Flourless Almond and Coconut Cake
- Top Redmi Note 8 Pro Specifications
- Best Southern Fried Chicken Batter
- Authentic Pasta Carbonara Recipe