Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells. Rich, comfort and delicious meal that you can eat for, lunch or dinner. this classic Italian-inspired dish is truly restaurant-worthy!
- 16-20 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 cups packed fresh spinach leaves (roughly chopped)
- 32 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (plus more for serving)
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- Fresh basil and parmesan cheese
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- You may also be interested in these:
- Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein
- Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe
- Old Fashioned Salmon Patties
1 ) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. and place a large saucepan with water over high heat and cook the pasta al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2 ) In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the oil and when it starts to shimmer, add the garlic and cook until it begins to brown, about a minute.
3 ) Add the chopped spinach, stir and cook until it begins to wilt, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool.
4 ) In a mixing bowl, stir together the cooked spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, egg, onion powder, dried Italian herbs, dried parsley, dried basil, salt, and pepper until thoroughly combined.
5 ) Pour 1 cup of the marinara sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
6 ) Stuff each pasta shell with a hefty amount of the spinach and cheese mixture, and arrange in the baking dish.
7 ) Cover with the remaining marina sauce and cover with aluminum foil, bake for 25 minutes.
8 ) Remove the foil and continue baking until the top begins to brown, another 10-15 minutes. Serve warm with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter