- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Season the pork with the salt and pepper and add the vegetable oil to a cast-iron skillet on medium-high heat, searing on both sides until browned, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
2 ) Remove the pork from the pan and add in the butter and onions, cooking well until caramelized, about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Here are a few products that I LOVE TO RECOMMEND YOU:
- >>Staub Cast Iron Skillet
- >>Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
- >>20pc Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Tool Set
3 ) Add in the garlic and thyme stirring for 1 minute until fragrant then add in the flour and stir until it is fully absorbed before adding in the chicken broth and heavy cream and whisk well.
4 ) Add the pork back into the pan, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the pork chops are tender and cooked through and the sauce has thickened and reduced by half.
Yield: 4 servings, Amount per serving: 357 calories, Calories: 357g, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 36g, Saturated Fat: 25g, Cholesterol: 70mg, Sodium: 1124mg, Potassium: 156mg, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 785g, Vitamin C: 10.7g, Calcium: 39g, Iron: 0.5g