Disney has been releasing some of their iconic recipes for park snacks so people can make them while the park is closed down. One of those recipes was Dole Whip pineapple soft serve ice cream! Dole Whip is my all-time favorite park snack so I was a little skeptical that this recipe would be accurate to what you get at Disney World, but fortunately, I was wrong.
Note: You should eat the ice cream right away if you want that classic light-as-air soft-serve texture. You can absolutely put it in the freezer and let it harden but eventually, it will harden completely and be more like granita than ice cream; leave it out on the counter for 10-15 minutes to make it scoopable again.
- 2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 8 oz frozen Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 3 tbsp Honey or 2 tbsp Sugar
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- Related to kitchen:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best Espresso Machines in 2019
- How To Know What Size Instant Pot To Buy
PLEASE! GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!