Slow Cooker Pepper Steak with plenty of sauce, bell peppers and onions. It’s been so long since I’ve made Pepper Steak in the slow cooker! I never remember exactly how I made it the time before, so I decided I better write it down this time! This recipe is easy but has so much flavor. I love the taste of the ginger and soy together. My favorite way to serve this dish is over rice.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Snickerdoodle Bread is Pure Heaven
- Red Lobster’s Cheese Biscuit
- 1.5 lbs. Beef strips Look for beef cut into strips already or buy top sirloin and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thick
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thick
- 1 white onion sliced
- For the sauce:
- ½ cup water divided see below
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
2 ) Add the soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, pepper, brown sugar and cornstarch. Whisk until smooth.
3 ) Add the beef, bell peppers and onions into the sauce in the slow cooker.
4 ) Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. Serve over steamed rice, spaghetti noodles, steamed veggies or quinoa.