Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
Shrimp Salsa With Avocado Ingredients:
- 1 lb pre-cooked shrimp meat
- 3-4 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro 1/2 of a bunch
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice about 5-6 limes
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Hot Sauce
1 ) Rinse and thoroughly drain the cook shrimp meat. Squeeze out excess juice with your hands.
2 ) Using citrus juicer, squeeze the juice from limes after washing them. Use fresh lime juice.
Combine shrimp and freshly squeezed lime juice and marinate in the fridge at least 20 minutes.
3 ) In the mean time, dice your tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
4 ) Combine marinated shrimp, and vegetables together. Mix well.