This Easy and quick Spicy jerk chicken pasta, is perfect idea for dinner in hot or cold days. It’s a filling meal that anyone can make, and you can easily modify to something unique using seafood like, shrimp, crab, lobster etc…
It is also delicious when prepared in a vegetarian form too. Traditionally this dish is made with a mornay sauce however in this version you simply throw in some parmesan cheese, heavy cream and mix.
Walk on the caribbean side of life with this dish that is sure to please a crowd or anyone at your dinner table.
- You may also be interested in these:
- How To Make Taco Pasta Salad Recipe
- EASY Crockpot Gumbo Recipe
- BBQ Cajun Shrimp
- 2 box Penne Pasta
- 1 lb of chicken breast or chicken tenders
- 1 pack of frozen mixed veggies (corn, carrots, peas, green beans)
- 1 container of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 Qt of heavy cream
- 3-4 tablespoons of mild jerk seasoning*
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTION!