This peach and cream pie, is one of the pies I ever tasted. It’s amazingly delicious! I actually love the cream and peach, but I had never tasted them in one single pie before. Trust me this pie is something different, and you can’t imaging how delicious this combination is until you give it a try.
- You may also be interested in these:
- Rasta Pasta With Spicy Jerk Chicken
- How To Make Taco Pasta Salad Recipe
- EASY Crockpot Gumbo Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and syrup reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE! GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!