This pasta shells with ground beef recipe is so delicious and easy that anyone can make it. I learned to make this skillet from a friend of mine, but he told me that he has inspired it from his Mexican neighbor recipe who calls it Conchitas. The term Conchitas comes from the shape of the pasta that is very much like like a goulash but with a Mexican flare.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups | Mouth Watering Rolls
- 1.5 Pound of ground beef
- Garlic clove
- Black pepper
- Sazon perfecta seasoning.
- 2 cups of medium-size pasta shells
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of granulated knorr chicken bouillon
- 4 tablespoons of the granulated knorr tomato bouillon
- 3 diced serrano chiles
- half of an onion
- 1 can of Rotel
- a handful of chopped cilantro
- garlic and onion powder to taste
- 2 packets of the red sazon
- 1 bay leaf
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!