This pasta shells with ground beef recipe is so delicious and easy that anyone can make it. I learned to make this skillet from a friend of mine, but he told me that he has inspired it from his Mexican neighbor recipe who calls it Conchitas. The term Conchitas comes from the shape of the pasta that is very much like like a goulash but with a Mexican flare.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups | Mouth Watering Rolls
- 1.5 Pound of ground beef
- Garlic clove
- Black pepper
- Sazon perfecta seasoning.
- 2 cups of medium-size pasta shells
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of granulated knorr chicken bouillon
- 4 tablespoons of the granulated knorr tomato bouillon
- 3 diced serrano chiles
- half of an onion
- 1 can of Rotel
- a handful of chopped cilantro
- garlic and onion powder to taste
- 2 packets of the red sazon
- 1 bay leaf
1 ) Brown the ground beef with chopped garlic, black pepper, and Sazon perfecta seasoning.
2 ) While the meats is cooking, in a deep skillet brown pasta shells in 1/4 cup of oil (just as you would brown rice a Roni).
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
3 ) Drain the grease from your ground beef and add the meat to the pasta shells.
4 ) Add 4 cups of water, 2 tablespoons of granulated knorr chicken bouillon, 3 diced serrano chiles, and 4 tablespoons of the granulated knorr tomato bouillon, chop in a half of an onion, a can of Rotel, a handful of chopped cilantro, 2 packets of the red Sazon, one bay leaf, and add garlic and onion powder according to your taste.
5 ) Stir and cover cook on medium-high until your shells are aldente. serve! and enjoy this easy Mexican pasta shells with ground beef recipe.