Mozzarella meatballs and potatoes. An easy, quick, and delicious meal that you can make any time.
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 chopped white onion
- 1.6 pounds (750 grams) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) paprika
- 1 cup (100 grams) shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup (250 ml) basic béchamel sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Sauce for the topping:
- 4 cups (1 liter) milk
- 5 tablespoons (75 grams) butter
- 4 tablespoons (48 grams) flour
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) salt
- ½ teaspoon (3 ml) nutmeg
- More Recipes:
- How To Make Pecan Praline Cake
- How To Make The Japanese pancake Easy Steps.
- Easy And Delicious Glazed Carrots Recipe
1 ) Prepare a basic béchamel sauce.
2 ) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add flour and stir
to form a golden roux, stirring constantly for about 6 minutes.
3 ) Heat milk until simmering, then whisk into roux until smooth. Bring to a boil and
cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly, adding salt and nutmeg at the end.
4 ) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS TO SHOP AT AMAZON.COM:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
5 ) Combine ground beef with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) chopped fresh
parsley and paprika in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add onion and combine well.
6 ) Peel and boil the potatoes whole, until they are a little soft, about 7 minutes. Drain
7 ) Arrange the slices in a single layer on the bottom of a round baking dish, then form
a vertical outline.
8 ) Form meatballs the size of ice cream scoops and arrange in dish.
9 ) Use the remaining potato slices to separate the meatballs, forming small
10 ) Pour the béchamel sauce into each of these compartments until they are full, then
top with shredded mozzarella. Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy.
- CHECK OUT THESE FOR MORE EASY PEASY RECIPES:
- Slow Cooker Steak Soup
- EASY INSTANT POT NAVY BEAN SOUP RECIPE
- Toll House Famous Fudge
- Slow Cooker Pesto Mozzarella Chicken Pasta