Chicken Noodle Soup is a classic soup recipe made with chicken, carrots, celery, onion, and egg noodles in a seasoned broth, ready in under 45 minutes!
- Check out these for more easy and delicious recipes:
- Portobella Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Oven Baked Tacos Recipe
- Keto Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Bars
- Easy Skillet Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 stalks celery sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 8 ounces egg noodles cooked 1 minute shy of directions
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions:
1 ) Add the butter to a large dutch oven on medium heat and cook the onions, garlic, celery, salt and pepper for 3-4 minutes or until translucent before adding in the broth, chicken, carrots, and thyme and bringing to a boil, then reducing to a simmer for 20 minutes.
2 ) Remove the chicken and shred with two forks before returning to the soup with the cooked pasta and serve.
Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 216 calories, Calories: 216g, Carbohydrates: 23g, Protein: 16g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 67mg, Sodium: 811mg, Potassium: 457mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 2725g, Vitamin C: 11.2g, Calcium: 32g, Iron: 1.1g