How to best and easy taco pasta salad ever”!
TIPS: Make sure to buy a bag of already shredded lettuce from the grocery store so you don’t have to cut up a head of lettuce.
Mix everything together for the pasta salad, except for the dressing and the chips. Mix the dressing into the salad, then the crushed chips when you get to the park, friend’s house, or wherever you are ready to serve and eat the pasta salad so they stay extra crunchy.
- More Recipes:
- EASY Crockpot Gumbo Recipe
- BBQ Cajun Shrimp
- Coconut Custard Pie Topped with Chocolate
- How To Make Best Ever Easy Salsa
Don’t forget to buy Horizon Organic Mexican Style Shredded Cheese so you and your family are getting the best of the best!
- 16 oz rotini pasta (or other medium sized noodle)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 TBS taco seasoning
- 1.5 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2-3 cups Horizon Organic Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 4 cups shredded lettuce (you can buy this already shredded at some stores)
- 15 oz French Dressing
- 3 cups slightly crushed nacho cheese or tortilla chips
- chopped cilantro (optional)