This No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake is a quick and super-easy recipe to make, and the creamy, sweet and spicy filling will satisfy any pumpkin cravings you might have. A mix of pumpkin puree, cream cheese, whipped topping, cheesecake pudding mix, and spices are combined into a luscious mousse, then spooned over buttery graham cracker crumbs.
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
- For the crust:
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (about 9 crackers)
- ½ stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- For the filling:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-ounce package sugar-free cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix (or 1/3 of a non-sugar free instant pudding may be used)
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping, plus extra for garnish if desired
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE!! GO TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS!