These Milky Way Magic Bars come together so super easily. I love using sugar cookie mix. I don’t feel as much as a superhero as when I make things from scratch, but the deliciousness of the bars and the ease of the recipe more than make up for it.
- 1 pouch of sugar cookie mix and what you need to make it 17.5 oz
- 2 large milky way bars chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- Peanut Brittle Recipe
- Do You Shop at Amazon.com?
- Best Southern Fried Chicken
- Spaghetti Meatball Supper Recipe
1 ) Preheat your oven to 375. Spray a 9 by 13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2 ) Mix the cookie mix and press it into the bottom of the pan.
3 ) Top the cookie dough with the Milky Way bars and the chocolate chips. Then pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the bars.
4 ) Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until the whole top is a golden brown.
5 ) Let cool. Cut into them and enjoy!