This Italian Sausage Peppers and Onions is a yummy dinner that you can get ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes!
- Slow Cooker Jambalaya with andouille sausage
- Pumpkin Bread with Brown Butter Maple Icing
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup Marsala wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!